[haiku-development] Re: Stack & Tile update

  • From: Hong Yul Yang <hongyul.yang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 12:11:03 +1300

I have an updated patch for stack and tile here:

http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~hongyul/research/patches/linprog.diff<http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/%7Ehongyul/research/patches/linprog.diff>
http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~hongyul/research/patches/stack-and-tile.diff<http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/%7Ehongyul/research/patches/stack-and-tile.diff>

One thing to note is that it's set against the same release as the one I
previously posted (r32151 and possibly later) - please let me know if this
is going to be a major hassle for patching!

The window being stranded off-screen after de-snapping bug is fixed. It
doesn't do anything fancy at the moment (e.g. animations) - but simply moves
the window that's gone offscreen back to whichever edge of the screen the
window was closest to. Also there were some issues where stacking and
snapping constraints on windows were silently being lost through
persistence.

Sorry about the wait - I'm a bit loaded with other projects going on
parallel, but I'll do my best to keep up the development.

cheers guys,
Hong Yul

--
Hong Yul