[haiku-development] Re: Stack & Tile for Haiku

  • From: Christof Lutteroth <lutteroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 22:51:46 +1300

Hi!

Adrian Panasiuk wrote:
Great work, I like it very much and I'm very excited at the new functionality.
Can it remember the arrangement for Tracker windows between boots?

No, not yet. This is future work.

However, I seem to get a segv with backtraces like
BList::FirstItem
Window::FinishStackingAndSnapping
Desktop::FinishStackingAndSnapping
KeyboardFilter::Filter
EventDispatcher::_EventLoop

Thanks. Can you send me a description of how to reproduce such an error? E.g.
open two windows A and B, snap window A against the left side of B, etc.
Also, if you uncomment the #define DEBUG_STACK_AND_TILE in Window.cpp useful
debug output about the constraints will be written to the serial log.

Cheers,
Christof