[haiku-development] Re: Stack & Tile for Haiku

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 00:15:31 +0100

Salvatore Benedetto schrieb:
Is there an option somewhere to enable/disable this feature? If so,
this could help including the patch in the mainline without compromising
the stability of the system. I'm all for including this feature asap.

IIRC, it is already invoked by holding down a modifier key only, so it should not be interrupting if you want to ignore the feature. Maybe I get some time in the next days to look at the patch more closely, on the other hand, I wanted to spend some time with the GUI theme patch as well... :-)

Best regards,
-Stephan