[haiku-development] Re: Some useful haiku projects

  • From: Patrick Kelly <kameo76890@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 18:30:39 -0500

On Nov 2, 2009, at 6:07 PM, Alex Suraci <i.am@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'd rather see a foobar2000-esque music player than one that mimics
iTunes or Winamp. Nothing beats a simple music player with a native
UI.

And Id prefer a WMP style one. Simplicity doesent always win. I couldent care less though, so long as it can play most formats.

Or even something similar to mpd - one backend with any number of
"frontend" clients.

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 11:33 AM, Anoop Kumar Narayanan
<anoop.kn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Project 5:
An updated Music player, with newer playlist management.

--
Alex