[haiku-development] Re: Separate shortcut spaces (was: Re: Stack & Tile for Haiku)

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 21:32:40 +0100

Rene Gollent schrieb:
On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 1:44 PM, Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I actually like the BeOS behaviour much better - I much much more often
move windows around than I want to resize them; that might be a
consequence of the spatial Tracker, though (most windows already have
the perfect size :-)).

+1 as well.

It just happened so that I booted into Ubuntu. Session management is pretty broken in 8.04, but virtually doesn't work at all in 8.10. Anyways, in 8.04, windows are mostly not where you left them in the last session. So when I just booted, a Terminal window had it's title bar underneath the top Gnome panel. I couldn't figure out a way to get that window back down. I typed exit in the Terminal and launched another one...

Best regards,
-Stephan