[haiku-development] Re: Savage Video Driver

  • From: Gerald Zajac <zajacg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 11:43:33 -0400

Ryan Leavengood wrote:
On 6/22/07, Gerald Zajac <zajacg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I tried revision 21492 with a Savage4 video card, and the driver is now
working fine.  Also, the debug statements are now written to the syslog.  It
appears that the S3 Savage driver is now complete except for possible future
bug fixes.

Thanks for all the testing work and ensuring that your code works
great in Haiku. If you have any other drivers you would like to
improve or write, please feel free, as I'm sure we would appreciate
further contributions from you.
Thanks for the compliment.  As a matter of fact, I am considering another video driver, but I will  post a separate message about it.

Best regards,
Gerald