[haiku-development] Re: SMP: Is MAX_BOOT_CPUS 4 restriction intentional?

  • From: Christopher Walker <sven.hakonsson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 17:25:14 -0600

Thanks! Now Haiku can run on my i7 920 desktop as well as my laptop. One
problem, though. The ActivityMonitor Application still uses only 4 colors
for all 8 of the 920's threads... so there are now 4 pairs of duplicate
colors. Not really a bug, although I'd find it more aesthetically pleasing
if it used a different color for each "core."