[haiku-development] Re: Res: Scheduler algorithm improvements

  • From: Patrick Kelly <kameo76890@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 11:51:58 -0500

On Nov 6, 2009, at 11:37, Michael Oliveira <michaelvoliveira@xxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

"Anyway, all changes I propose are IMHO very easy to integrate and should be added to Haiku in the nearest future (pre-R1/R1) not only because it's easy but because they are needed now, improve (i think) performance and make Haiku more BeOSish. What do you think?"

I think that is a great improvement! BeOS was amazing! simply the system don't stop!!!

Haiku have serious problems, manly on latency of sound

What latency issues have you notice? Everything has been reasonable here.

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com