[haiku-development] Res: Scheduler algorithm improvements

  • From: Michael Oliveira <michaelvoliveira@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 08:37:18 -0800 (PST)

"Anyway, all changes I propose are IMHO very easy to integrate and should be
added to Haiku in the nearest future (pre-R1/R1) not only because it's easy but
because they are needed now, improve (i think) performance and make Haiku more
BeOSish. What do you think?"

I think that is a great improvement! BeOS was amazing! simply the system don't
stop!!!

Haiku have serious problems, manly on latency of sound

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com