[haiku-development] Re: Res: GSoC: Adding 3D hardware acceleration support through Gallium3d

Hi Niels.
At the moment, this work is owned by my employer - I'm only using Haiku as a
stepping stone to identify Linux and X dependancies while porting a 3D stack
to an embedded platform (not related to Haiku). Once I've stepped away from
Haiku onto the actual embedded platform, I'll definately ask the company
about releasing the "no longer needed" Haiku code, since its basically
useless for them.  Even though I doubt that they will object, in the
scenario that they do, I can always recreate the work in my spare time since
I know what needs to be done.
All in due time, in guess.
Zenja