[haiku-development] Re: Release Naming and Plan

  • From: Augustin Cavalier <waddlesplash@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 14:52:24 -0400

On 7/1/2014 2:20 PM, Ingo Weinhold wrote:
Fitting quite well: Axel's mail [1] in response to Oliver's reminder [2] why it isn't a good idea to do a release yet. The TL;DR version in my reply [3].

CU, Ingo
Package buildbots, according to a conversation I had with Oliver on IRC today, are the things-after-next he plans to work on (the next thing being bootstrap buildbots, the current thing being nightly buildbots). So that should start being solved in the next few weeks.

-Augustin