[haiku-development] Re: Ready to go for R1/Alpha4 yet?

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 12:06:37 -0400

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 11:44 AM, pulkomandy <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This kind of bug seems so obvious that it doesn't even deserve writing a
> bug report. Since then I completely stopped using MDR, waiting for a
> replacement.

Alright, we know there is a bug, and we should do what we can to
mitigate the issue. Complaining more doesn't help the matter. We've
all written buggy things before.

Is there any chance Clemens or someone else can look at this issue
this week or next? Otherwise as release coordinator I may have to do
it, even though I don't use IMAP generally and haven't used MDR in
years. But if this is really a serious issue (as it seems) someone
will have to look at it.

--
Regards,
Ryan