[haiku-development] Re: Read-Only Problems

  • From: Bruno Albuquerque <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 15:40:36 -0300

Axel Dörfler wrote:

Ideas?

There are two open bug reports for this #910, and #724. I could never reproduce this.

Maybe the problem is related to a bad conversion to UTF-8? I would think that when the files are zipped up, zip sanitizes the names somehow and that's why when you try to unzip the files on your installation, it does not work. This is just a guess but this could explain the inability to reproduce it.

I will try to track it down when I get home today.

-Bruno