[haiku-development] Re: Raspberry Pi 2

  • From: Ithamar Adema <ithamar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 16:22:49 +0100

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 4:08 PM, Augustin Cavalier <waddlesplash@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> On 2/13/2015 10:06 AM, Gabriele Biffi wrote:
>
>> Of course! But Ithamar and Adrien are mostly doing other things ATM.
>> IIRC, the next TODO is to get the USB stack working -- I'm not sure what
>> that entails. Patches welcome! :)

Ah yes, the idea was to use USB for boot device, since our current USB
drivers should only need (relatively) minor adjustments to support ARM (no
PCI there usually :( ).

Basically, where now PCI manager calls are used in the OHCI/UHCI/EHCI/XHCI
drivers, they should use the FDT manager to get the information (IRQ,
memory ranges, etc). Ofcourse the FDT manager is a work in progress, so
some work on that might be required too.

Ithamar.