[haiku-development] RFC: WorkInProgress/HaikuTrademarkPolicy

  • From: Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 00:02:36 +0000

(cross posted to haiku-development, please respond on the general list)

Over the past few days, I took some time to review Mozilla's Trademark Policy.

Using that, I created a near verbatim outline at
http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/WorkInProgress/HaikuTrademarkPolicy
The purpose of having the content reside on Trac's wiki, is to make it
easier for the project contributors to edit and add to it. However,
everyone should feel free to comment.

I'm hoping that by providing a condensed version of Mozilla's
Trademark Policy, it will be easier to identify which portions are
desired to be in Haiku's Trademark Policy, which aren't, and issues
that it does not address.

Thoughts?

--mmadia