[haiku-development] Re: [RFC] Rewriting the main website from Drupal to Hugo

  • From: Julian Harnath <julian.harnath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 19:24:20 +0100

Hey,

On 23.12.2015 18:26, waddlesplash wrote:

And we're probably nuking Drupal anyway.

Well, nothing's decided so far...
By the way, to those who are not subscribed to the haiku-web mailing list, I'd like to point out that there is a parallel discussion on this topic happening over there currently. As pointed out in there, there is a contributor actively working on migrating our site to Drupal 8, so it's not like nobody's willing to do the work :)

Best regards
Julian