[haiku-development] Re: RFC: Mockup for a redesign of DiskUsage

  • From: Przemysław Pintal <premislaus1988@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 02:02:33 +0200

+1

I completely agree with you! The current version of DiskUsage, is
totally unintuitive. Many times I tried to use this program, but I
could not understand it.

Nice mockup, but the tab is not needed for a single view, or two. I
get a feeling of empty space. Unless you add more options? Maybe SMART
reading, some benchmarks, seeking bad sectors, checkfs,
defragmentation( btw never defragment an SSD -
http://www.micro-isv.asia/2010/12/never-defragment-an-ssd/)? Then you
would have to change the name of the program ;) - DiskDoctor :P.