[haiku-development] Re: RFC: Idea for redefining our participation in Google Summer of Code

Hi,

On 2010-02-19 at 11:13:41 [+0100], Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> > There was no testing and a lack of integration in the other parts
> > of the system. I'm now still the only person to ask when there is a
> > localisation question.
>
> That's mostly because we're a small community, and are happy if someone
> else can take care of an entire component of Haiku ;-)
> It's very much appreciated that you still find yourself responsible for
> the locale kit!

Absolutely! And you aren't alone! Think of HTA, all the translators, Oliver
taking care of some stuff, and others and I have translated apps as well.
Things always move more slowly than we all wish, concentrate on the
rewarding feeling when somethings does get checked off the TODO list. :-)

Best regards,
-Stephan