[haiku-development] Re: RFC: B_INVALID flag for BControlLook

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 10:29:43 +0200

Am 01.10.2014 09:34, schrieb pulkomandy:
I would introduce a B_INVALID flag in BControlLook (alongside B_FOCUSED,
B_CLICKED, etc.). The flag would trigger using the B_FAILURE_COLOR for
the border as described above. It will be used mainly on BTextControl,
which is the only control accepting freeform input from the keyboard.

Does that sound like a good way to handle the problem? Or do you have
better recommandations on this?

Sounds like a pretty nice solution to me. I would have immediate use for that in HaikuDepot.

Best regards,
-Stephan