[haiku-development] Re: R2 Deskbar Practical Application

  • From: "Adrien Destugues" <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 05:07:34 +0000

21 mai 2015 21:35 "Brian Hague" <alphaseinor@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit:

I'll be working on the deskbar code again this weekend (memorial day!)
Probably just get the latest
pull, then compile with a few changes. again this is glass elevator stuff, so
not adding any
features, trying to get my head back into Haiku development.

Last time I was in deskbar, it was a complete mess... has the last two years
changed much?

Skipp_OSX has worked on DeskBar (adding the variable size icons for example)
and reworked some of it to a better style. There is more work to do, but there
was some progress already.

Anyone have an updated version that isn't in the hrev branch they want me to
look at?

Not that I know of.

--
Adrien.