[haiku-development] Re: R1alpha 2 : time to get the ball rolling ?

  • From: PulkoMandy <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 20:47:31 +0100

Le Fri, 26 Feb 2010 13:50:28 +0100, Ingo Weinhold <ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx> a écrit:

How useful is unencrypted Wifi support? Sure you can access public WLANs,
but since you wouldn't set up your home WLAN without encryption, this is how
far it goes. Maybe Colin can add some insight how things look on the
encryption front and whether we should include that, too.

At home I use wired network, however I have access to unencrypted wireless networks at school and in most train stations, so that's what I use more. My use case may be quite a border one, but still...

--
Adrien Destugues / PulkoMandy
http://pulkomandy.ath.cx