[haiku-development] Re: R1alpha 2 : time to get the ball rolling ?

  • From: Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 16:34:35 -0500

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 17:29, Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 17:05, scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Should we start a wiki page and a list of requirements and a list of
>> optional packages that should be part of Alpha2?  We could copy paste
>> the Alpha1 and update it from there.
>
> I stubbed out some pages that are needed now:

Today, i'm working on putting
http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/R1/ReleaseRoadMap together.

But, I wanted to point out http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/R1/Alpha1ReportedIssues
Some days (weeks?) ago, i went through most of the open tickets and
removed r1/alpha1 from tickets that are obviously not R1/Alpha1 aka
r33109

Any help with updating or solving those valid tickets would be much appreciated.

--mmadia