[haiku-development] Re: R1a4 -- possible?

Le 14/02/2012 17:17, scottmc a écrit :
March 18th is probably too soon for a release, but might serve as a target date for a freeze. There's also 7707 which I haven't had time to dig into, perhaps someone else can fix it up? It might be as simple as rebuilding Web+ and others with things in their correct places and no symlinks in place to correct for old location issues. https://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/7707 There's several optional packages which have new versions that I haven't added into Haiku yet, such as updated SDL Libs, curl, and many others, should I start updating those, or just wait? -scottmc
Please first make a list of ticket that are release blockers. Then we can try to estimate the time needed. This should be donemuch earlier, once a release is done we should start thinking about the blockers for the next one...

--
Adrien.