[haiku-development] Re: R1/a4 initial planning

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 21:24:54 +0100

On 01.03.2012 15:07, Ingo Weinhold wrote:
Regarding BApplication, BWindow, and BView being archivable, I find that
rather useless (we had this topic in an earlier thread about session
management). I believe so far I have used BArchivable only for own
(model/data) classes.

You are obviously forgetting about replicants here; other than that, I would have to agree, although I think I've seen a GUI builder some years ago which stored the whole thing as an archive.

Bye,
   Axel.