[haiku-development] Re: R1/A3 -- Third Time's the Charm(?)

> While I agree with you that a release shouldn't be rushed, I don't see
> the connection. Beta stage is reached when all features are
> implemented, not when all know bugs are fixed.
>
> IOW we "just" need to put a final nail on the R1 feature set, and then
> the road to a beta probably isn't that long anymore.
>
> Bye,
>   Axel.

What are those last nails?  PackageManager, Wireless, PasswordManager,
are there others?  Those would be nice to have, but weren't part of
the original R1 scope.
Perhaps we go for Alpha3 now and push those to Beta1, maybe
August-September time-frame, folding in GSoC 2011 projects that fit?
Is that a realistic goal?  We need to be careful of scope creep, R1
isn't the end of the road, it's just a milestone.
-scottmc