[haiku-development] Re: R1/A3 -- Third Time's the Charm(?)

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 12:27:04 +0100

Hi,

Am 26.01.2011 11:59, schrieb Pengfei Han:
I agree with both your ideas. it lacks some glyphes actually for Chinese.

Can you recommend a free Chinese font which could be included in Haiku? The fallback font work could be extended to take the character range into account and hard-code different fonts for different ranges (at least for the time being).

I don't know if that is the actual problem of ReadOnlyBootPrompt regarding line breaks, it may also be the problem that it doesn't use a regular BTextView anymore.

Best regards,
-Stephan