[haiku-development] Re: R1 blocker - dial up internet?

  • From: SMC.Collins@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 22:40:17 -0500

   I don't have any skin in this game,not one bit. However, its just one of
those things.
People are kind of getting weary about R1 and genrally I think the community
has been
patient enough.I've been watching this Os develop since mid 2005.

   My thought is that people are looking for reasons to not launch haiku. Not
reason to
launch it.

  If modem support becomes a problem, adress it when nessecary. Leave a code
path to
allow for it later.

  When you get enough requests start a code drive and get it done, if and when
people are
clamoring.

  Sean Collins