[haiku-development] Re: R1 (Final) General Interest poll closed. Results posted. ...

  • From: Adrien Destugues <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 13:23:18 +0100

Le 13/12/2010 11:48, Simon Taylor a écrit :
Video mode setting drivers - I find that one very confusing, as I
thought we already had drivers for most of the listed vendors. The small
size of the "don't know" vote suggests most people thought they
understood the question, but I wonder if they really knew what they were
voting for.

We had. But Radeon HD and Intel HD are both missing, and that's what's shipping in current computers. I don't know about NVidia, but it's likely the same.
So we're lagging one generation behind.

--
Adrien.