[haiku-development] Re: Quick network preference application update

  • From: "Clemens Zeidler" <clemens.zeidler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 08:22:41 +1300

Am 25.01.2011, 05:01 Uhr, schrieb Alexander von Gluck <kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

I tried quickly adding the wireless access points to my alternate
network preference applet a-la the mock-up, but it looks ugly and is
really confusing.

Maybe use the available space more efficient. I think the MAC address is not interesting in the main view and the device name only if there are really more than one network cards/ wifi cards. The encryption type would fit beside the network name.

Just a thought: this high row design is not used in haiku anywhere does it integrates well into the system? is there a haiku way to do it?