[haiku-development] Re: Quick network preference application update

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 08:58:36 +0100

Am 24.01.2011 04:36, schrieb Alexander von Gluck:
I started work on a new network preference application today (based on
the GCI mock-ups).  Pretty good progress so far. (although things are
*really* early)  I am mostly throwing this out to the ML to avoid
duplicate effort.

yourpalal2 Mockups:

Progress so far:

(gets network interfaces, reads interface mac address, detects interface
type, pulls interface path, detects Ethernet link state)

There may indeed be duplicate efforts, as there is another preflet being developed in the "src/test" tree. Are you aware of that one? It got an update very recently to use some of the new Network Kit classes.

Best regards,