[haiku-development] Re: Quick network preference application update

Am 24.01.2011 04:36, schrieb Alexander von Gluck:
I started work on a new network preference application today (based on
the GCI mock-ups).  Pretty good progress so far. (although things are
*really* early)  I am mostly throwing this out to the ML to avoid
duplicate effort.

yourpalal2 Mockups:
http://picasaweb.google.com/yourpalal2/HaikuMockupsGCI#5550983080962177650

Progress so far:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5560191/screenshot4.png

(gets network interfaces, reads interface mac address, detects interface
type, pulls interface path, detects Ethernet link state)

https://github.com/kallisti5/networkneu/

There may indeed be duplicate efforts, as there is another preflet being developed in the "src/test" tree. Are you aware of that one? It got an update very recently to use some of the new Network Kit classes.

Best regards,
-Stephan