[haiku-development] Re: Quick network preference application update

  • From: Diver <reznikov.sergei@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 22:41:28 +0300

2011/1/24 Alexander von Gluck <kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Matt mentioned this other preference applet.  I glanced at it but didn't
> realize it was updated so recently.
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5560191/screenshot6.png
>
> I might be able to add my custom drawn BListView to it.  I think going
> forward I will try to get in touch directly with phoudoin and see if he
> is open to some collaboration on getting some additional progress made
> on it.
>
> I tried quickly adding the wireless access points to my alternate
> network preference applet a-la the mock-up, but it looks ugly and is
> really confusing.
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5560191/screenshot5.png

Hi there.

I just played around a bit with your screenshots and here is what I come with:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15787359/NetworkSettings_divider_ip_icons_default_bg_circles.png

RadioView from NetworkStatus is missing here as I didn't manage to
find any screenshots with it.
There are two different icons for wireless interfaces, but this is
only for icon comparison.

Feedback welcome.

P.S. Several older versions are available here:
https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/15787359/1/NetworkSettings?h=c590db

--
Bye, Diver.