[haiku-development] Re: QT and SDL GCC4 libs and Haik compatible Logo program

  • From: "SMC.Collins" <smc.collins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 20:02:56 +0000 (UTC)

----- Original Message -----
From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 19:46:39 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: [haiku-development] Re: QT and SDL GCC4 libs and Haik compatible Logo
program

"SMC.Collins"  wrote:
>    I am linking this picture from my test system. its a link not a
> attachment.
> something must be done here.

Not sure what's your intention with this.
Also, could you please follow our netiquette when writing mails to this
list? Your emails are almost unreadable.
See: https://www.haiku-os.org/community/ml/etiquette

Bye,
   Axel.

Could you please privately email back to me what it is that your having trouble
with ? There is a short blurb of text, and a link to a png image. which BTW
follow the guidelines. I also did not top post.

 Sean