[haiku-development] Re: Pushing for R1 (Final)

  • From: Siarzhuk Zharski <zharik@xxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 17:19:22 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 11:10:56 +0100, "Stephan Assmus"
<superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Von: Siarzhuk Zharski <zharik@xxxxxx>
>> By the way this lack of isochronous support
>> blocks finishing USB Audio support on my side - I have no UHCI hardware
>> anymore for full time. :-(

> The first thing that comes to my mind is that you are a
> perfect candidate to work on the missing features in our USB stack, so
> as to unblock yourself to work on that driver.

Heh... There are always something interesting to do besides of USB
things. :-) I think full isochronous support is not a "fix" but
"development", requiring digging into the whole USB sub-system
functionality and I'm not sure that my intention will be strong enough
to finish such task in acceptable amount of time. That is The Reason.
:-|

Anyway, I like your offer. I'll think on it. ;-)

--
Kind Regards,
   S.Zharski