[haiku-development] Re: Proposal: Release Schedule

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 13:52:49 -0400

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 1:31 PM, Axel Dörfler<axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The idea behind this is, that no developer does something else than
> working on fixing bugs. Of course, we can force no one to do that, but
> since we're all working towards the goal of releasing
> Haiku, I don't think this would be much of a problem.

That was my thought as well. Sure we all are working on Haiku in our
spare time. We can't force anyone to do anything. But if we want to
release a nicely working alpha we should try to have the discipline to
just focus on bugs for a week. I don't see that as some burden but a
way for all of us to really work toward the same goal at one time. It
isn't much different than a coding sprint.

--
Regards,
Ryan