[haiku-development] Re: ProcessController scheduler mode naming

  • From: Daniel Stritt <danielstritt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 18:21:02 -0700 (PDT)

This may not be all too helpful, but I wouldn't put too much worry into this,
pick something that's fairly descriptive, then write a good "Getting started"
guide that explains in detail what all the settings do.

Just my 2 cents. And sorry for the top post, I am still configuring my mail
client to properly include messages in replies.

Daniel