[haiku-development] Re: Post R1A2 Release.

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 10:27:19 -0700

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 6:01 AM, Justin Stressman <jstressman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well, Drupal does have a built in caching system, but this disables that and
> uses its own mechanisms which seem to work better for this instance.
>
> I suppose someone with access will need to have a look at the installed
> modules list.

Speaking of caching - it looked like the "Block Cache" feature of
Drupal was disabled - so I enabled it (which it says is "recommended")
- I hope this has no side-effects, but could help performance.

It seems vmweb is hitting some memory limitations when I look at the graph:

http://baron.haiku-os.org/stats?host=vmweb.haiku-os.org&plugin=memory&timespan=day&button=Ok

- Urias