[haiku-development] Re: PoseView as control?

  • From: Caitlin Shaw <rogueeve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 16:57:16 -0700

You might find something like this in LibWalter:
http://dev.osdrawer.net/repositories/entry/libwalter/README
Or if you don't find and it end up making your own, perhaps it could
be added to LibWalter.
You might have a look through it in any case as you might find other
controls and such that will be helpful for your program.
-scottmc

Very neat, thanks. Bookmarked it. It didn't list what I was looking for but there were a few controls in there which I can definitely see using at some point. 2 of them I had already unknowingly reinvented for other parts of the program. I actually am making my own PoseView-like class now as subclassing the BFilePanel really did not work very well at all, and they're welcome to it when it's done.