[haiku-development] Re: Pe doesn't show the bodies of functions

  • From: Michael Crawford <mdcrawford@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 02:56:52 -0700

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 4:00 AM, Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I haven't ever seen this, and I'm using Pe for years now. Did you have
> this problem from the start? And how could this be a feature? :-)
> Have you tried to remove your settings? If those are the culprit, you
> might want to zip them up, and attach them to your bug report over at
> http://developer.berlios.de/bugs/?group_id=5154

I couldn't find any preferences files.  This is a pretty fresh
installation, and it occurred the very first time I launched Pe.

I filed a bug just now at:

https://developer.berlios.de/bugs/?func=detailbug&group_id=5154&bug_id=16360

I have a couple screenshots and a zip file of the source files
involved, but I don't see any way to attach them to the bug report.
Perhaps you can give me a clue.

What is really odd is that it happens with some files and not with
others - and consistently so.  Re-launching Pe or rebooting Haiku
doesn't alter the behavior.

My guess is that the bad source file has a corrupted attribute.

Mike
--
Michael David Crawford
mdcrawford at gmail dot com