[haiku-development] Re: Pe doesn't show the bodies of functions

If I remember correctly, some archive creation program would transparently
add _BEOSDATA_ files (maybe directories) containing file attributes.  I'm
probably wrong about the specific name since the program hid those files (or
perhaps didn't add them in all cases), and I only noticed them when I opened
an archive in another OS.

Sorry for having a lousy memory, but you might check in another OS to see if
there aren't extra files to that effect.