[haiku-development] Re: Pe doesn't show the bodies of functions

  • From: Michael Crawford <mdcrawford@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 15:44:22 -0700

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 2:11 PM,  <pete.goodeve@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Uhh, Michael... the only file on
>   http://www.dulcineatech.com/word-services/sdk/
> is a *zip* file, not a tar!!  Oh, well. (:-))

That's not the tar file that my problem source came from.

The tar file in question was a backup of my whole BeOS hard drive that
I made back in 2000. It has a lot of files that I don't want to post
on the Series of Tubes. :-D

I made the zip file you're seeing with just the Word Services SDK
sources, that was one of the folders within my big tar file.  One
source file that always gives Pe trouble is QLLtrMain.cpp in the
QuickLetter folder.  The other sources in that same folder don't
exhibit the bug.

Could Haiku's tar be creating attributes as it unpacks my tar file?
Maybe the attributes come with the output, and not with the input from
nine years ago.

Mike
--
Michael David Crawford