[haiku-development] Pe doesn't show the bodies of functions

  • From: Michael Crawford <mdcrawford@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 23:29:45 -0700

Is this a bug or just a peculiar feature of Pe?  I looked all through
its UI and couldn't find a way to disable it.

On the r33675 GCC 2 hybrid, all the functions in some of my files are
displayed like this:

void Foo()
{

}

Also the comments are like this:

/*

*/

But not in all the files!

It was some way old code from the BeOS developer, so at first I
thought I was looking at some code that I had stubbed out but never
implemented.  But I looked at the same file in StyledEdit and it shows
all the function and comment bodies correctly.

If this is a bug I'll file a ticket, but perhaps I'm exercising a feature...

Mike
--
Michael David Crawford
mdcrawford at gmail dot com