[haiku-development] Re: Package-builders-build-off 2015

  • From: scottmc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 13:55:01 -0800

Looking forward to the outcome here as I have 3 Haiku Inc mac-minis sitting
idle, that I'd like to get setup for building packages. Ideally this would
consist of a simple to install and setup system that I won't have to fuss
with too much. Keep in mind that we could farm some things off to GCI
tasks, such as putting a web front end on it and such.
I currently boot Haiku on one of the mac-minis from a USB stick, and do my
work on the HDD.

-Scott