[haiku-development] Re: PPC kernel relocation type invalid.

  • From: Alexander von Gluck <kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 22:41:47 -0600

On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 22:34:50 -0600, Alexander von Gluck
<kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've been going over the PPC Haiku elf kernel with a fine-tooth comb
> trying to figure out why the booloader is locking up jumping into the
elf
> kernel. No kernel functions get called... as soon as we attempt the jump
> all hell breaks loose.

Better yet, I wonder if there is a relocation type introduced in the
latest PPC kernel that kernel/arch/ppc/arch_elf.cpp is not expecting or
that is still a todo.. I am going over a list of all the relocation types
in kernel_ppc and see if any are missing/todo in
kernel/arch/ppc/arch_elf.cpp.

Sorry for thinking out loud. :)

--Alex