[haiku-development] Offer from Atlassian (was: Trac trouble on haiku-web list)

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 10:17:11 -0700

Howdy,

On a somewhat related topic of the "Trac trouble" thread on the
haiku-web mailing list, I thought I would mention that at OSCON Urias
and I met with a fellow from Atlassian, a company that has development
tools which they make available for free to open source projects.

The guy from Atlassian extended the offer to Haiku, and handed us his
card to Urias. So in case you want to consider alternative to Trac,
Urias can perhaps follow up on the offer to explore this possibility.

FWIW,

Jorge