[haiku-development] Re: No serial port...

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 22:50:08 +0100

Am 24/02/2014 05:44, schrieb Pete Goodeve:
 From the comments there, it sounds like the schedule is "Sometime..Never..."
(:-/)  Pity, becuase it makes it impossible for me to submit a KDL log
if I want to.

There is a mechanism in Haiku that will try to restore the last kernel log from memory on next boot, and write it to disk. You should be able to utilize that one.

I think it will end up in /var/log/previous_syslog or something like that. Alternatively, you can write it to a FAT32 disk directly from the boot loader.

Bye,
   Axel.