[haiku-development] Re: New Feature on dev.haiku-os.org: Attachment Flags

  • From: Andreas Färber <andreas.faerber@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 09:40:56 +0200

Hello Niels,

Am 17.05.2010 um 17:25 schrieb Niels Reedijk:

Please report all anomalies or regressions.

You didn't say whether here or on Trac, so I'll comment here:

For me a common Trac use case is that I file a ticket and immediately attach a patch ("I have files to upload"). Since the new attachment flags feature, adding the initial attachment as a patch leads to the attachment being added without description, then an empty numbered comment 1 ("Reply" overlaps following one!), followed by a non- numbered comment with the patch description and finally a numbered comment with the "patch set" change [1]. In the Attachments list the description is shown correctly though.

It would be really nice to have the description accompany the patch again and even better to have any automatic history items not as numbered reply'able comments.

Andreas

[1] e.g. http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/6061