[haiku-development] Re: New Feature on dev.haiku-os.org: Attachment Flags

  • From: "Adrien Destugues" <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 19:26:09 +0200

Le Mon, 17 May 2010 17:25:38 +0200, Niels Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit:

This can mean anything from adding additional fields (like a 'review'
field) to a mailing list where all patches are sent to.

http://dev.haiku-os.org/query?status=assigned&status=in-progress&status=new&status=reopened&format=rss&patch=1&order=priority

Trac provide rss feeds for almost every page and query, I think we should learn to use them more instead of creating a lot of mailing lists. In this particular case, I see no use for a mailing list as the comments would have to go on the tickets anyway. A read-only mailing list is not a good thing.

I know we miss good rss clients for Haiku, but everyone is welcome to work on FRiSS :)

--
Adrien Destugues
pulkomandy.ath.cx