[haiku-development] Re: New Dragger icon

  • From: "Wayne Peter Corwin" <wayne.peter.corwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 21:01:25 +0200

> > More important wrt draggers would be to fix the drawing errors when
> > resizing the view it's on. (Not sure if there's a ticket yet.)
>
> Write a concept and tell the community.

Yes, this utterly important icon requires at least two weeks of detailed
specification work, after which the Haiku Icon Design Committee will vote for
each pixel. If a consensus is reached, we can move on to our nine-step
implementation plan for the new Dragger Icon, provided our Human Interaction
and Usability Group concurs. With all this amazing work going on, we should
have a new icon proposal up for popular vote early next year.

- wpc