[haiku-development] Re: Network send() error

Hi,

Please help me ! i subscribe here because i think it's here i can get help and
help you by finding bug.
Can i contact the first developper of network stack ? i would like made some
more test tof find where is the problem. BeNetTris work perfect in R5 + Bone !

--
CKJ - Vincent Cedric
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/cvincent/Home_page.html

Faite comme moi, pour ne plus avoir de virus utilisez BeOS
http://www.bebits.com/app/2680