[haiku-development] Re: Need some help with cmake on haiku

  • From: Ingo Weinhold <ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 00:07:05 +0200

On 2008-09-12 at 21:57:28 [+0200], scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In cmSystemTools.cxx there's this function, which had three ifdef
> __BEOS__ cases, I've added && !def'd __HAIKU__.  Are these correct
> assumptions?

Looks like a work-around for a BeOS bug. Since it is utterly undocumented and
(at least to me) it isn't completely clear what is attempted here, it's
definitely the safest bet to avoid it. If Haiku replicates the supposed BeOS
bug, we should fix it in Haiku anyway.

> Also there's a place I added an ifndef __HAIKU__ is that
> one correct?

If you mean the SIGBUS case, yes.

CU, Ingo